Shipping & Return Policy
If you live in Scandinavia and choose standard delivery, your order will be delivered by PostNord to a pick-up point near your address. You will be informed of the pick-up point by e-mail or text message at the time the parcel is ready for collection. If you prefer to have the order delivered directly to your home address, you may choose express delivery. If you choose express delivery, your order will be delivered by UPS. If you live in Norway, your order will as a standard be delivered by BRING to your home address. One delivery attempt will be made. If you are not home at delivery, the order may be redeemed at the nearest BRING pick-up point. You will be notified of the pick-up point by BRING in its delivery slip. If you live outside Scandinavia, your order will be delivered via UPS to your home address.
If you are not home at delivery and you live in Europe, the order may be redeemed at the nearest UPS pick-up point. You will be notified of the pick-up point by UPS in its delivery slip. If you live outside the countries mentioned above, UPS will make 3 delivery attempts. If you fail to receive your order on any of these attempts, the parcel will be returned to us. Contact information for UPS can be found at www.ups.com, and you may contact UPS directly to agree the delivery time of any redelivery attempt. Orders will be delivered Monday through Friday. Please note that we do not ship to P.O. boxes. All deliveries must be signed for at receipt, except if another option is provided by the courier. If the order is delivered to a pick-up point, the courier will keep the parcel for 10 calendar days before returning it to us as undelivered.
Please note that you bear the risk for the products you have ordered when the delivery is completed. If the packaging appears to be damaged, please do not accept the shipment. Without prejudice to your statutory rights and remedies you have the responsibility of inspecting your products for any faults and, in the event, giving us notice of any complaints. In the case of defective products or inconformity with your order, you will have the choice of returning the defective product and we will refund you the purchase price and all delivery cost when we have handled your return. You also have the right to keep the defective product and ask for a reduction of the price.
Your ordered products will be delivered from Monday through Friday, and the exact delievery time depends on the country of delivery.
Track Your Order And View History
When you have an account at schimjolie.com you can track your order by visiting ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘My orders’. There you can view your past orders and the status of your current order.
No Question Asked
Our Return Policy: It's really simple.
If you are not happy with something you bought, we'll take it back as long as it is within 14 days of when you got it and it is not a special ordered item.
If you opened it or damaged the packaging, we'll still take it back but we'll charge a 15% re-stocking fee. If it's brand new and unopened, we'll give you a full refund. The only times we don't accept a return is if it is used or damaged by you or if the product is returned incomplete.
If the fault is on us (mixed up, faulty on arrival), we'll of course pay for return shipping.
How to return?
1) Wrap up your unwanted product.
2) Contact us here and we'll email you a form
3) Follow the simple instructions on the form.
Simple, easy, no rocket science. Just good common sense.
The Full Terms:
No Questions Asked
"No Questions Asked" means that you do not have to give a reason to return your order for a full refund, if all of the followings are true:
- You requested the return within 14 days after delivery
- You have NOT opened the packaging
- You have NOT used the product in any way
- The item is not a special ordered item (stock ordered upon request), customised product, pre-paid value cards or gift cards.
Full Refund (No Re-stocking Fee) Requirements:
All of the following conditions must be met for us to issue you a full refund:
- Item is returned to us within 14 days after delivery
- A return form is attached to your return with a valid RAN (Return Authorisation Number)
- You have not opened the packaging of the products
- You have not used the product in any way
- You have not damaged the packaging
- Item returned is not a special order item (stock ordered upon request), customised product, pre-paid value cards or gift cards.
15% Re-stocking Fee:
We will accept return with a 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the refund, if
- The package of the product is opened, OR
- The package of the product is damaged
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 14 days after delivery
- Any product that is missing serial number
- Software that is opened
- Customised items
- Special Order items (items with "Stock ordered upon request" status)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Consumables that have been opened
We also reserve the rights not to accept a return ,if:
- There are signs of product being used
- There are signs of product being damaged
- Product returned incomplete
- You must pay for return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us.
- Refund will be processed within 10 days after we received the returned item(s)
- Refund must be made by the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must NOT accept a delivery if the packaging has been damaged
- You must report any missing item/accessory within 2 days after delivery