SchimJolie is an international lifestyle and travel concept, making high quality, silk, multi-style accessories for the discerning luxury traveller, who knows where they want to go in life and who understands the concept and value of QUALITY over QUANTITY.
The brand was launched in 2013 by Ingrid Himberg, a Norwegian photographer and designer. Her initial concept and philosophy remains as strong today as it was at the start - uniting a passion for world travel photography with the best wearable natural materials. The concept combines these two features in the brands philosophy #LIGHTSTYLETRAVELLER
By rejecting mass-manefacture and by going beyond the buy and toss mentality of consumerism she has created real value, something bespoke and beautiful, something soft and precious, something that can be valued, worn and kept forever.
SchimJolie’s journey begins with the SchimJolie Silk Square. A luxury concept 100% satin silk piece that features:
- Stunning images, photographed from the world’s top destinations.
- Quality material, screen-printed in Italy on sumptuous satin silk.
- Multi-Style wear, a never-ending array of ways to wear the Square.
- Mindful thoughts, where every design has its own inspiring message.
- Collectable value, each Square is a limited edition within a 500-piece run.
Today, the Silk Squares are available to buy online or at select stores. The SchimJolie Silk Squares has been interpreted in over sixty unique designs and comes in three iconic sizes (Body, Neck, and Pocket). Select SchimJolie Silk Square Collections have been showcased in Paris, Tokyo, Monte Carlo, New York, Cap d’Antibes, and London.